Long overdue links..
- French researchers finds potential ISIS sympathizers from middle-class, atheist families, 15-21, have suffered depression
- How to Politicize a Tragedy
On the Paris attacks
- What the ruins of Kobane tell us about the destruction of Syria
- Lebanon Can Survive Bombings but Not Its Own Failing State
The real threat to stability in Lebanon, by Thanassis Cambanis
- Why ISIS would attack Paris, according to an expert
- Egypt’s Nile River Delta Is Sinking Into the Sea. Poor Egypt never catches a break.
- Loubna Abidar : « Pourquoi j’ai décidé de quitter le Maroc »
- A statement by Hossam Bahgat on his military detention & interrogation
- Much Loved review – tackles sexual hypocrisy in Morocco with a battering ram
- How One Bomb Affects Egypt’s Economy
- Archaeologists To Ben Carson: Ancient Egyptians Wrote Down Why The Pyramids Were Built - Forbes