Automatically posted links for November 26th:
- Ø£ÙˆÙ„ ØµØÙ�ÙŠ Ù…Ø³ÙŠØÙŠ Ù…ØµØ±ÙŠ ÙŠØ¬Ø±ÙŠ ØÙˆØ§Ø±Ù‹Ø§ Ù…Ø¹ Ù…Ø±Ø´Ø¯ Ø§Ù„Ø¥Ø®ÙˆØ§Ù† Ø§Ù„Ù…Ø³Ù„Ù…ÙŠÙ† Ù…Ù‡Ø¯ÙŠ Ø¹Ø§ÙƒÙ� - The first interview of MB Guide Mahdi Akef by an Egyptian Christian, apparently
- Foul times ahead for Egypt's bean staple - Alarmist predictions for fuul. Actually a lot comes from China nowadays, like everything else
- Why the Arab street? Ã‚ - Rami Khouri says the Arab street has changed, is essentially a mixture of nationalism and islamism, and counts for something
- International Crisis Group - Darfur?s New Security Reality - Report says Darfur situation getting worse, blames all parties, calls for sanctions all-round
- Building barriers - Great email forward about muhagaba/munaqaba-only cafÃƒÂ© - "no Xian girls allowed"
- Ghassan Charbel on Lebanon - Al Hayat - "The Lebanese formula is by all means unique. It is a Tabbouleh plate whose ingredients have to be carefully weighed. Too much bulgur and it is an indigestion. Foreign parsley ruins its pleasure. The oil and onions have to be carefully handled, and the to
- The Alliance of Egyptian Americans - New group seeks to foster democratic change