Links for February 17th through February 19th:
- Jazeera slams TV crackdown - FT on new satellite TV restrictions
- TelQuel : Avoir 20 ans à la campagne - Life for young people in the (extremely poor) Moroccan countryside
- Moscou accuse Paris de saborder le contrat des Mig - Algeria-Russia fracas over Mig contract; France suspected of meddling
- Pharaonic Pump Sits Idle as Egypt Fails to Lure Farms to Desert Bloomberg.com: Europe - Whatever happened to Toshka?
- Middle East Report Online: Disengagement and the Frontiers of Zionism by Darryl Li - "FROM BANTUSTAN TO INTERNMENT CAMP TO ANIMAL PEN"
- The BAE files | World news | guardian.co.uk - Guardian collection of articles on BAE case
- Hamas tells Egypt it is ready to discuss truce with Israel, Shalit deal - "Hamas said Friday it has told Egyptian officials it would consider a cease-fire with Israel if it lifted its blockade of the Gaza Strip and ceased military operations in the West Bank and Gaza."
- UN shocked by 'grim' life in Gaza - "80% of Gaza's 1.5m population now depended on food aid."