Automatically posted links for November 22nd:
- Le Monde.fr : Le patriarche maronite libanais, Nasrallah Sfeir, politique malgrÃ© lui - What a ridiculous headline... poor Sfeir, pushed into politics!
- Women in Muslim Brotherhood ..Towards More Political Participation - MB article on growing role for women in political activism
- Report: Syria has decided not to attend Annapolis peace conference - Syria snubs Condi's party
- Ù…Ø´ Ù‡Ù†Ø¨Ø·Ù„: I will still stand up for him - Hudaiby answers Sandmonkey allegation
- "â€˜Fall of the House of Bush:â€™ Six Questions for Craig Unger" by Scott Horton (Harper's Magazine) - Unger on how neocons met Bush, etc.