Back for another podcast! Ashraf tells us about his ordeal in Tahrir Square, where secularists gathered against Muslim Brotherhood domination. We take a look at the political dynamics of the fight over Egypt's constitution, and the possible scenarios it could lead to. And finally we discuss the last US presidential debate, or at least the bits that have to do with the Middle East, and wonder at the lack of big ideas on either side.
- France 24 journalist Sonia Dridi attacked in Tahrir Square | World news | The Guardian
- Dangerous Tahrir: The Vicious Circles in the Square | TIME.com
- Egyptian women organise 'Catch a Harasser' to demand respect during Eid - Egypt - Ahram Online
- Egypt's constitutional tussle rules out any compromise - The National
- Complete Third Presidential Debate on Foreign Policy 2012: Barack Obama vs. Mitt Romney Oct 22, 2012 - YouTube
- Fact Sheet: Mitt Romney's Strategy To Ensure An American Century