Automatically posted links for November 19th:
- Una persecucion escandalosaÂ - Spanish intellectuals speak out for Algerian dissident placed under arrest
- Am I to blame for his private war? | The Observer - A photographer and a soldier's story from Iraq
- Mideast Conference Nears, With Few Plans - washingtonpost.com - No one has any idea of what's going on with Annapolis
- Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them - Love that headline
- "Viva la Revolucion" in Riyadh -- for 24 hours - Chavez in Saudi Arabia, invokes Christ, social justice. Wrong audience?