Links from my del.icio.us account for October 10th through October 18th:
- EDITORIAL: THE EMPEROR’S NEW CLOTHES - Daily News Egypt has cojones, asking "Is Egyptian democracy an oxymoron?"
- In Scramble for Cash, Pakistan Turns to China's Deep Reserves - Join the queue?
- TUNISIA: Independent news site destroyed - "Kalima, an independent Tunisian online news site, was hacked into and shut down on October 8, according to the Web site’s staff." Ben Ali regime probably behing hacking.
- BibliOdyssey: L'Art Arabe - From my favorite bibliophilia website, beautiful Arab geometric illustrations
- World Tribune — U.S. reduces aid to Egypt over security failures - $1.5bn aid package to Egypt approved, but $100m again withheld because of lack of progress on justice, HR, democracy.
- Israel hires PR firm on 60th birthday for a political facelift - They're always doing that.
- Osama bin Fragged: a review of terrorist propaganda games - Hunt down W. and more electronic fun