Links from my del.icio.us account for October 22nd through October 25th:
- Christopher Ketcham: An Israeli Trojan Horse - More on Israel's cornering of high-tech surveillance market in US, relationship with NSA
- Is Israel's booming high-tech industry a branch of the Mossad? - Haaretz - The NSA - Israeli high tech connection
- Al-Ahram Weekly | Opinion | MB goes rural - Very interesting column by MB-watcher Hossam Tammam on the ruralization of the MB's leadership.
- LobeLog.com » Blog Archive » Top Obama Adviser Signs on to Roadmap to War with Iran - More on Ross-Obama relationship, Ross' role in hawkish Iran plan
- Dennis Ross on why he's working for Obama and how he'd talk to Iran - Haaretz - Israel News - SecState, personal envoy to Iran positions considered for Ross under Obama
- An End to Dubai's Building Boom? | Newsweek.com - Dubai is heavily leveraged: "A recent Moody's report found that Dubai's leverage now exceeds its GDP, and is likely to continue to outpace growth for another five years."
- Desperate Egyptians commit suicide after financial loss - "Last week, Ahmed Nasreddin Abdelaal, an electrical equipment salesman in his fifties and a small-time stock market investor, committed suicide after a huge loss on the exchange."
- Middle East Analyst » Blog Archive » Has Nasrallah Been Poisoned? - Conspiracy theory...
- Ultraconservative Islam on Rise in Mideast - On the growing popularity of contemporary salafism