Links from my del.icio.us account for October 25th through October 27th:
- Egypt fines broadcaster that aired Mubarak protest - Reuters.com - Cairo news fined $27,000 for broadcasting Mahalla protest
- Saudi Arabia and al-Qaeda trials | The struggle against al-Qaeda | The Economist - Saudi shifts gear from co-option to trial in handling of its jihadists
- Zionism at 60 | Jewish and democratic | The Economist - A staunchly Zionist book review - wrong, but smart.
- Israel’s Mixed Cities on Edge After Riots - Forward.com" - Legal discrimination against Arabs in Israel likely to fuel more Jewish-Arab riots
- Coroner’s inquest to study suspected spy’s death - BostonHerald.com - More on Ashraf Marwan