Links from my del.icio.us account for November 12th through November 13th:
- Change has come ... to Jewish America - J Street starting to split American Zionists.
- Saudi Arabia Seeks U.N. Platform to Promote Pluralism Abroad - NYTimes.com - Saudi "religious tolerance" efforts: "Diplomats around the building noted that because the Saudi government recently donated $500 million to the World Food Program, no one was likely to confront it openly about domestic issues of religious freedom."
- Fox News chairman Ailes comes home, discusses Obama’s tasks - Vindy.com News - Local & Regional News - Youngstown, Warren, Columbiana, Ohio - Fox News chairman and top Republican insider Roger Ailes: "“I defend the United States, Israel and the Constitution." In that order?
- The Kefaya movement: a case study of a grassroots reform initiative. - RAND monograph on Kifaya. [PDF]
- Egypt 'must stop' border shooting (BBC News) - "Human Rights Watch calls on Egypt to stop shooting African migrants as they cross the country's border into Israel."
- FT.com / World - Secular candidate elected Jerusalem mayor - Nir Barkat elected on promises of settlement expansion.
- Arab Reform Bulletin - A Historic Opportunity for President-Elect Obama - Tips to Obama on US reform promotion in Egypt.
- LRB · Adam Shatz: Leaving Paradise - On Iraqi Jews, their lives in Baghdad and the Zionist movement's efforts to make them leave.