Links from my del.icio.us account for November 17th through November 18th:
- Islamic Theologian Says Prophet Muhammad Likely Never Existed - WSJ.com - German Muslim prof. doubts Muhammad existed, now reaping predictible backlash. Unfortunately article does not really delve into the reasons for this doubt, but does mention idea that Islam is a Christian heresy.
- Pirates Seize Saudi Supertanker - "The Saudi-owned supertanker loaded with more than $100 million worth of crude oil is the largest ship ever hijacked, according to U.S. Navy officials."
- Americans May Sympathize With Israel, But They Want a More Even-Handed Policy, Say Walt & Mearsheimer - John Mearsheimer and Steve Walt respond to recent Israel Forum poll, saying that the poll never asked how Americans feel is the best way to resolve the IP conflict.
- The President's Man | Menassat - Osama Saraya, in all his splendor and glory.
- Poll: Only 6% of Americans think U.S. should back Palestinians in peace talks - Haaretz - Israel News - Since polls can often be skewed by leading questions, beware of this story, especially since the pollster is a pro-Israel group. Still, it shows there's a lot of work to be done in raising awareness and combatting propaganda on the IP conflict.