Links from my del.icio.us account for November 20th:
- Abdullah II warns Olmert, Barak: Gaza action could snowball into Jordanian instability - Haaretz - Israel News - Hamas threatening Jordanian stability?
- John O. Brennan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Entry on John Brennan, likely director of CIA for Obama, and AUC graduate.
- The rise and fall of Rachida Dati | World news | The Guardian - Profile of French Justice Minister Rachida Dati, who's in hot waters these days.
- Palestinians advertise peace plan in Israeli press - Yahoo! News - "JERUSALEM (Reuters) – The PLO took the unprecedented step of placing advertisements in Israeli newspapers on Thursday to promote a six-year-old Arab peace plan for the region."
- Polls show Israel's Likud party leading - Yahoo! News - "A poll published in the Haaretz daily on Thursday showed Likud garnering 34 seats in the 120-seat parliament, up from its current 12, followed by Kadima with 28. Kadima, the ruling party, currently has 29 seats. The poll forecast the once-dominant Labor, headed by Defense Minister Ehud Barak, winning just 10 seats. The poll, conducted by the Dialog agency, surveyed 488 people and had a margin of error of 4.5 percentage points."