Links from my del.icio.us account for November 19th through November 20th:
- Le Figaro - International : En Égypte, dans l'enferdes enfants des rues - On Cairo's streetchildren.
- Saudi Arabia and America | Larger-than-life diplomacy | The Economist - Review of a biography of Saudi Prince Bandar and US-Saudi relationship.
- Israel launches Arabic YouTube channel to bypass Arab media - It's funny how Israelis - even supposed 'doves' - think Arabs don't like them because of the bias in Arab media.
- Protesting Shimon Peres at Oxford - Shame on Balliol College for honoring Peres - here's a testimony about the protest against his visit there, including the protests of prominent South Africa anti-apartheid activist.
- ei: Ramallah Palestinian Authority blocks website reporting on corruption - "For several days, Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip have been unable to view the website Donia al-Watan (http://www.alwatanvoice.com) as access has been blocked through the PA-controlled telecom company. "
- In the shadow of a long past, patiently awaiting the future - International Herald Tribune - Et tu, Slackman? NYT writes an IBM (inch'allah, boukra, maalesh) article.