Links from my del.icio.us account for November 23rd through November 24th:
- Gulf Political Blogs - Brian Ulrich continues to report from MESA, this time on Gulf blogs and their impact on social and political change.
- Daily Kos:"Emoluments," Clinton, and That Pesky Constitution - For law geeks: constitutional provision that members of Congress can't hold cabinet positions whose salaries they've recently increased means Hillary Clinton can't become SecState. Of course, there's a tradition of loopholes...
- AT-TUWANI: Israeli settlers attack Palestinian shepherds, kill donkey, injure internationals. | Christian Peacemaker Teams - Zionism is ethical towards animals: "The Israeli police were called four times before responding to the incident. They did not initially respond to reports of settlers attacking Palestinian shepherds and internationals, but only responded when they learned of the attack on the donkeys."
- Some in the Arab World Worry that Clinton Would Be More Hawk Than Dove - washingtonpost.com - No fucking kidding: "There is possibly no person President-elect Barack Obama considered for secretary of state who is more reliably pro-Israel than Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.), the woman to whom he appears likely to give the job sometime after Thanksgiving."
- Iraqi Tribes at MESA - Brian Ulrick reports from MESA.