Links from my del.icio.us account for November 2nd through November 3rd:
- Ibrahim El Houdaiby: Egypt fails on free speech | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk - The MB's Ibrahim Hudeiby on freedom of speech in Egypt. Some good comments raised on attitudes towards freedom of speech by the MB, whose MPs often try to ban books for religious reasons.
- Lieberman: Egypt preparing for attack against Israel - Haaretz - Israel News - ""Egypt is waiting for the right moment to deploy its army in Sinai, in violation of the peace agreement," claimed Lieberman, who just last Wednesday nearly caused a diplomatic incident by saying that Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak could "go to hell."
- Algeria: Journalist convicted for investigative article - "The Committee to Protect Journalists is alarmed that Algerian journalist Noureddine Boukraa has been convicted of disclosing “confidential” information after he reported that security officials may have used their positions for personal gain."
- Anti-NDP - The anti-NDP blog
- Al-Ahram Weekly | Entertainment | The fictional residents of Cairo - Sayed Mahmoud writes about Cairenes in literature
- Terrorism Financing Blacklists At Risk - Blacklists challenged in courts over arbitrariness, political targeting of certain groups such as Hizbullah, challenges by MB financier Youssef Nada
- Peugeot-rative language - Vocabulary lessons on a trip to Mahalla, for the most recent protests of the workers.