Links from my del.icio.us account for November 8th through November 9th:
- Deprogramming Jihadists - NYTimes.com - The Saudis' jihadist reinsertion program.
- FT.com / World - Political heavyweights shun Israel top job - Oddballs and newcomers compete for Jerusalem mayorship.
- Band of outsiders - The National Newspaper - On Sinai Bedouins ongoing rebellion against the central government.
- Marking an anniversary, Ben Ali should end repression - Committee to Protect Journalists - 21 years of Benalisation.
- Blogger reaches two-year mark in prison - Committee to Protect Journalists - Two years since Abdel Karim Suleiman was jailed for what he wrote on his blog.