Links from my del.icio.us account for December 11th through December 12th:
- Al-Qaeda terrorist surrenders in Algeria, discloses plans for December 11 attacks - Algerian attack planned to quot;commemoratequot; UN bombing.
- מגזין הכיבוש Occupation Magazine - Profile of Avraham Burg, who reminds us that Zionism still is racism.
- Al-Qaida au Maghreb : une menace pour la France - Afrique - Le Monde.fr - Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb threatens France, but is it all bombast?
- Daily News Egypt - IN FOCUS: POST MUMBAI JIHADISTS - Khalil al-Anani says the Bombay attacks mark a new type of quot;mercenary jihadismquot;, or the professionalization of the jihadist.
- The Baby, the Bathwater, and the Freedom Agenda in the Middle East - Carnegie#039;s Michelle Dunne argues for more, better done, democracy promotion in the ME in the Washington Quarterly.