Links from my del.icio.us account for April 5th through April 7th:
- Annals of Law: Camp Justice: The New Yorker - "he Bush Administration, instead of closing Guantánamo, is trying to rebrand it?as a successor to Nuremberg rather than as a twin of Abu Ghraib."
- Beirut's largest synagogue in danger of being demolished - Haaretz - Latest historic Beirut building to be taken down by Solidere
- U.S. evangelist pledges $6 million in contributions to Israel - Haaretz - John Hagee, McCain backer, fundraises for settlements
- Le Monde.fr : Le Liban sud s'inquiète des man?uvres militaires israéliennes - Israel army preparing major exercise near border
- APRIL 6 CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE SEES TRACTION, BUT MB WILL NOT JOIN MAHALLA STRIKE - Ikhwan lends moral, but not practical, support to strike
- In Egypt, Upper Crust Gets the Bread - WaPo story on bread crisis and economic inequality
- Egypt hunts men suspected of plotting terror attack in Sinai - Haaretz - Security looking for Sudanese men planning Sinai attacks? Sudanese, really?