Links from my del.icio.us account for April 7th through April 9th:
- Gay Men Face Jail in Egypt, Kuwait in Bid to Appease Islamists
Exclusive - Bloomberg story on discrimination on gays, although I doubt it has to do with "appeasing Islamists"
- FT - Cabinet resignation sparks crisis in Kuwait - MPs clash with govt. over payraises
- FT.com / World - Gulf states tighten ties with China - Gulfie move to invest in China
- Carter to meet Mishaal in Damascus - "Elders" to engage Hamas
- TelQuel : La nouvelle chasse à l?homo - More homosexual witchhunts in Morocco
- Nine terrorists escape from Moroccan prison - Smells very fishy...
- Israel's Tehran connection | Comment is free - Silverstein argues that Israel is buying oil from Iran