Links from my del.icio.us account for May 18th:
- LRB · Adam Shatz: Short Cuts - The link between the companies to which immigration is outsourced and the ones to which the Iraq war is outsourced
- Food crisis creates an opening for Muslim fundamentalists - Los Angeles Times - MB in Jordan provides food relief, stokes resentment against government policies
- Edward Said's shadowy legacy Robert Irwin TLS - Irwin on Said, again
- Lebanon politics: Square one? - EIU analysis of recent clashes
- Hezbollah Emerges in Forefront of Power in Lebanon - Anthony Shadid on Hizbullah's (probably) Pyrrhic victory: "Even its supporters cringed at the sight of Shiite militiamen sipping coffee at Starbucks, their rocket-propelled grenade launcher resting in a chair."