Links from my del.icio.us account for May 21st through May 24th:
- Jihadi Suicide Bombers: The New Wave - The New York Review of Books - Ahmed Rashid reviews books on Jihad
- A Reporter at Large: The Rebellion Within: Reporting & Essays: The New Yorker - Lawrence Wright on Dr. Fadl
- Middle East Online: Egypt’s Nur cut off from outside contacts - Nour will no longer be able to publish his critical op-eds in Egyptian press
- Ahdaf Soueif on the Palestine literature festival | Comment is free | The Guardian - "We're here, the Palestinians were saying, we read and question and blog and shop and play and dance. We live."
- Sudan | The south is on the brink too | Economist.com
- Fighting resumes on the north-south border
- Sudan's Macabre Display Of Victory Over Attackers - washingtonpost.com - Sudan junta uneasy over attempted coup
- One-liner from Angry Arab - One of the funniest slogans during the Lebanese civil war was one by Al-Jam`ah Al-Islamiyyah (the Lebanese branch of the Muslim Brotherhood). It said: "No to sectarianism, yes to Islam."