Links from my del.icio.us account for September 1st through September 5th:
- The United States and Libya: Where Do We Go From Here? - Carnegie Endowment for International Peace - "The United States should think beyond the immediate business of reestablishing normal relations to explore how it can help Libya—and in particular the Libyan people as distinct from the government—to rejoin the world from which they have long been cut off and to reorient the country in a constructive direction."
- Palestinian laws get overhaul with little oversight | Reuters - "Many of the proposed changes have long been sought by liberal reformers and could help promote foreign investment, but some constitutional experts and legislators contend that Abbas's approach to legislating by decree lacks transparency and is part of an erosion of democratic institutions."
- Israël, terre d'exil des réfugiés d'Afrique - Le Monde 2 - Le Monde.fr - Israel's "Little Africa"
- Egypt FM moots Arab force for Gaza - Yahoo! News - Aboul Gheit sends trial balloons
- CIA papers show Arafat ordered murder of U.S. diplomats in Sudan - Haaretz - Israel News - This and other conspiracies uncovered, interesting diplomatic history