Links from my del.icio.us account for January 9th through January 12th:
- ei: EI investigation: The US media and the attack on Gaza - Report on US media coverage of Gaza crisis, notably assertions that Gaza is not occupied territory, record of Israeli shelling of Gaza, history of ceasefire violations, and more.
- ei: Abettors of war crimes will be held accountable - Activists promise to take Israel war criminals to court.
- ei: Nowhere to hide from the bombing - This shows a side of NYT Gaza stringer Taghreed al-Khodary that the editors of the newspaper will never let show through.
- U.S. seeks ship to move arms to Israel | Reuters - US Navy seeks to hire ship to deliver 3,000 tons of ammunition to Israel, presumably for use in Operation Cast Lead. Perhaps those Somalian pirates could be hired to seize it?
- Witness to Genocide - Archeology.org article on mass graves under Saddam#039;s Iraq.