Links from my del.icio.us account for January 22nd:
- Post-Gaza Political Battle - Middle East Times - Rami Khouri on the conservative vs. radical cleavage in Arab politics.
- Gadhafi: U.S. should seek peace with bin Laden - Haaretz - Israel News - The madman says bin Laden should "be given a chance", comes out in favor of one-state solution, but suggests Jews might want to relocate to Honolulu. Ah, the ravages of syphillis.
- Mitchell As Envoy Could Split Center - Zionist lobby complains George Mitchell might be too fair and even-handed.
- Meshal urges West: Stop trying to eliminate Hamas, deal with us - Haaretz - Israel News - Khaled Meshaal wants to talk, says reconciliation should be preceded by release of West Bank prisoners.
- Grand Arabian nights Geert Jan van Gelder TLS - TLS reviews the new Arabian Nights.
- Loose change - Sarah on Abdel Halim Qandil's takeover of Kifaya.