Links from my del.icio.us account for January 25th through January 26th:
- Black Death 'kills al-Qaeda operatives in Algeria' - Telegraph - Terrifying - AQIM rumored to be experimenting with bubonic plague.
- Sic Semper Tyrannis : Dennis Ross and the "Jewish People Policy Planning Institute" - Pat Lang says maybe Dennis Ross should not have a board position in a Jewish Agency institution (note: the JA is an organization dedicated to bringing Jews to Israel).
- Hamas to Abbas: End talks with Israel before any reconciliation | Middle East | Jerusalem Post - Hamas pulls out a whopper.
- Daily News Egypt - BLOGGER HEAVILY FINED IN RARE CASE OF CORPORATE LIBEL - First libel case against blogger in Egypt.
- Marc Lynch's Foreign Policy blog - This is the RSS link for Abu Aardvark's new home. I finally updated my newsreader. I hate change. Down with change!