The new Arab Reform Bulletin is out:
- Iraq: Tribulations of the Electoral Law Sam Parker (Arabic version)
- Egypt: Brotherhood Faces Leadership Challenges Ibrahim el Houdaiby (Arabic original)
- Egypt: The Political Edge of Labor Protests Saif Nasrawi (Arabic original)
- Palestine: Where is Hamas in the West Bank? Omran Risheq (Arabic original)
- Middle East: Post-Jihadism and the Inevitability of Democratization Omar Ashour (Arabic original)
- Morocco: Obstacles to a New Press Code Aziz Douai (Arabic version)
Hudaiby's article on the MB is a welcome reflection on the current crisis of the Muslim Brothers, and Nasrawi provides an overview of Egypt's labor unrest and efforts to set up independent trade unions. Haven't read the rest yet, but the issue of the Moroccan press code is quite important after two years of clashes between journalists and the regime -- so looking forward to that!