Links from my del.icio.us account for February 3rd:
- http://www.guydelisle.com/WordPress/ - Cool Quebecois cartoonist draws Jerusalem.
- IDF rabbinate publication during Gaza war: We will show no mercy on the cruel - Haaretz - Israel News - Fundies, fundies everywhere.
- Belgium to stop exporting 'arms that bolster the IDF' to Israel - Haaretz - Israel News - Great news! Let's hope the Belgiums push this on the EU's agenda too.
- Report: Irish FM hinted EU may need to be flexible on Hamas - Haaretz - Israel News - Irish to take on the lousy Czechs... (I remain convinced these Eastern Europeans should have never been allowed to join the EU!)
- BBC NEWS | Middle East | Top US diplomat to Iraq 'named' - Curiouser and curiouser... Christopher Hill is perhaps the most accomplished diplomat of the Bush administration, hailed for his work on North Korea. But he's neither an Arabist nor a Middle East guy. Does it matter?