Links from my del.icio.us account for April 10th through April 11th:
- ISRAEL-PALESTINE: One-State Supporters Make a Comeback - Cobban looks at re-emergence of one-solution. Well Lieberman has a one-state solution in mind too...
- What would an "even-handed" U.S. Middle East policy look like? | Stephen M. Walt - Stephen Walt suggests how the US can put pressure on Israel.
- Al-Ahram Weekly | Egypt | Diplomatic surge - Mubarak could be visiting Obama in early June - but still no confirmation.
- Al-Ahram Weekly | Egypt | Back to square one - NDP decides to single with individual candidacies for parliamentary elections, abandons idea of party slate system which would block independents (esp. the MB) but is rejected by its own MPs. Also, considering quota for women of over 10% - although I think without a slate system it's unlikely to get passedq.
- Baha'i Faith in Egypt: Unprecedented Flood of Egyptian Press Articles Supporting the Baha'is - Good news in more public support for Baha'is.
- “Tactics in Counterinsurgency” Again Online « Big Bear Observation Post - Army COIN manual available again through Wikileaks.
- Middle East Report Online: Bouteflika’s Triumph and Algeria’s Tragedy by Jacob Mundy - More Boutef 4 Life.