Links from my del.icio.us account for April 15th:
- Bacon: the Other White Heat | Popular Science - Behold the power of pork: a guy uses the energy in bacon to cut through steel.
- The Angry Arab News Service/وكالة أنباء العربي الغاضب: Official Surrender - A translation of As'ad AbuKhalil's article on Camp David.
- Maan News Agency | Israeli ad campaign links marijuana to Hizbullah - "In one poster, Nasrallah’s head appears rising like a genie on smoke from a bong. The poster reads: (In red) “Nasrallah aims at destroying Israel entirely.” The campaign is based on the allegation that Hizbullah funds its activities in Lebanon and alleged activities in Palestinian areas through drug trafficking."
- Families of Egyptian "Hezbollah" detainees allege intimidation - Monsters and Critics - State security telling families to stay away from lawyers.
- MIDEAST: Aid Rots Outside Gaza - Tons of aid stuck in Arish will be thrown away because of Israeli refusal to open crossings.
- Ron Paul's plan to fend off pirates - Erika Lovley - POLITICO.com - Ron Paul (and some others): US should send privateers after pirates.
- In the army now - Pro- and anti- draft dodging Israeli ads. [h/t SP]