Links from my del.icio.us account for April 16th through April 17th:
- Almasry Alyoum | 81% Heard Nothing About Nazif's TV Interview - Surreal: Nazif polling citizens response to his TV appearances. Feeling overshadowed by others, ya Mr. Clean?
- Egypt and Lebanon's Hizbullah | They really don't like each other | The Economist - Oh no they don't.
- Bibi’s ‘Economic Peace’ Faces Key Test at Quarries – Forward.com - Pillage: "WEST BANK — Complaints over Israel’s conduct on Palestinian land are well-known. Less commonly heard, however, is the accusation that Israel is actually removing the land... It is estimated that 12 million tons, a fifth of the gravel used for building in Israel each year, comes from the West Bank."
- Gaza patients demonstrate near Gaza-Egypt borders_English_Xinhua - 700 patients need treatment, neither Egypt nor Israel opening borders.
- Egypt tightens security, fearing Hizbullah will attack to avenge arrests | Middle East | Jerusalem Post - O the disinformation...
- NPR: Israel's Barrier - Life Along Israel's Barrier - Multi-part NPR special on the Israeli wall.
- Video: Baghdad: City of walls, part 1: Scars of war | World news | guardian.co.uk - Ghaith Abdul-Ahad reports from his hometown.