Links from my del.icio.us account for April 25th through April 26th:
- China's Resource Strategy - How the Chinese are investing their potentially depretiating dollars.
- Do We Need a CIA? - When the State Dept. already does intelligence gathering and analysis and the Defense Dept. already does covert operations?
- White House source: "...a lot underway right now with Saudi Arabia -- and things are "sensitive." - Obama may be considering some tough talk with Saudi. Perhaps moving beyond the appalling devil's pact made by Bush post-9/11?
- Syria no peace partner: Israel FM
(AFP) - Lieberman really is a massive liability for this new Israeli govt. Or is he just meant to be the bad cop to Bibi's good cop?
- Jews sans frontieres: Death fest holiday of a lifetime - JPost featured ad for "war tourism", tagging along with the IDF on missions etc. This is Zionism: the same culture of racial superiority and smug self-satisfaction as European colonialism (which is why people of European extraction have, historically, largely endorsed it.)