Links from my del.icio.us account for April 2nd through April 3rd:
- Dissent Magazine | Is the Two-State Solution Viable after Gaza? - Michael Walzer
- Avigdor Lieberman's Brilliant Debut :: Daniel Pipes -
- DEBKAfile - So who did bomb the Iranian arms trucks in Sudan? - Even DEDBAfile doesn't buy the Sudan airstrike business.
- Egypt to shun Lieberman unless he apologizes | Middle East | Jerusalem Post - For now, Lieberman not welcome.
- 'Just World News' with Helena Cobban: Lieberman: No more 'Israbluff' - Cobban on Israeli FM Lieberman's refreshing honesty.
- The Revenge of Karl Marx - The Atlantic (April 2009) - Hitchens at his best.
- Dubai turns to PR to revive its image - Dubai? Making use of PR? You don't say.