Links from my del.icio.us account for April 7th through April 8th:
- Almasry Alyoum | Nour Denies Divorce, Gamila's Lawyer Confirms Story - Gamila still missing in action, her (alleged) lawyer confirms divorce on TV.
- Former FBI chief defends flow of money to Saudi ambassador - Los Angeles Times - al-Sauds corrupt all: "Reporting from Washington -- Former FBI Director Louis J. Freeh says $2 billion that flowed from a British arms manufacturer to U.S. bank accounts controlled by Prince Bandar bin Sultan, then Saudi ambassador to the U.S., was not a bribe, but was instead part of a complex barter involving the exchange of Saudi oil for British fighter jets." Will have remember this "complex barter" excuse.
- Muslim Brotherhood Breaks with Khaddam and NSF - MB leaves dodgy Syrian opposition coalition.
- Israel created 'terror without mercy' in Gaza, according to human rights report | World news | The Guardian - "The Israeli military attacked civilians and medics and delayed - sometimes for hours - the evacuation of the injured during the January war in Gaza, according to an independent fact-finding mission commissioned by Israeli and Palestinian medical human rights groups."
- Mamdani: 'Save Darfur' movement is not a peace movement - On Mahmoud Mamdani's dissection of the Save Darfur movement.
- Inanities: April 6, again. - Sarah Carr.