Links from my del.icio.us account for May 17th:
- YouTube - Culling Pigs in Egypt كواليس إعدام الخنازير في مصر - New video of pig massacre.
- David Niven bursts his own balloon - Times Online - I just love David Niven. This article reveals a lot about his life. Nothing to do with Arab world: "I met a very nice girl in New York on my first trip there, called Maureen Brennan, a fitness therapist with a very nice line in acrobatic sex. I was fit but not that fit, and I hurt my back rather badly. From time to time my bad back has returned but I’ve always told people I damaged it during the war. I was too embarrassed to say I hurt it having intercourse. Not that I was embarrassed to have intercourse. Everybody does. I was embarrassed to say I got damaged having intercourse."
- Saudi Shias declare independence - Report from Iran's PressTV says Saudi Shias have declared independence from Riyadh, formed Republic of Eastern Arabia. Right.
- LIEUTENANT GENERAL KEITH DAYTON, U.S. SECURITY COORDINATOR, ISRAEL AND THE PALESTINIAN AUTHORITY - Incredibly self-serving, arselicking, pro-Israel testimony to WINEP by man who trained Dahlan forces, subverted results of Palestinian elections. [PDF]
- Amira Hass / Israel bans books, music and clothes from entering Gaza - Haaretz - Israel News - On the blockade.