- Behind the Settlements - Daniel Kurtzer - The American Interest Magazine
Good overview of settlement growth and its illegality by a former US ambassador to Israel (and Egypt).
- Jews sans frontieres: Stupidity and the "peace process"
A reinterpretation of Mark Perry's argument about Petraeus.
- Who is Running Egypt While President Mubarak Recovers? | The Middle East Channel
- LRB · Yonatan Mendel · Hasbara
- Final destination Iran?
"Hundreds of powerful US “bunker-buster” bombs are being shipped from California to the British island of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean in preparation for a possible attack on Iran."
- Netanyahu: Israel will keep building in Jerusalem
- Israeli fire wounds 10 Palestinians in West Bank (AFP)
Beginning of third intifada?
- Egypt arrests Islamist students in anti-Israel protests (AFP)
In wave of arrests of Muslim Brothers in recent days.
- Hundreds of Palestinians riot in Jerusalem (AFP)
Over denial of access to al-Aqsa.
- What Clinton asked Netanyahu | The Cable
Demands for the Israelis, Mitchell may cancel trip.
- A journalist in the Middle East: Golden notebook | The Economist
Review of Hugh Pope's new book, Dining with al-Qaeda.
- ei: Review: Finkelstein's transformation to victim hero in "American Radical"
Very nice review of American Radical.
- Islam On-Strike | Al-Masry Al-Youm: Today's News from Egypt
Ashraf Khalil on the IslamOnline strike.
- FT.com / Middle East / Politics & Society - Comment: Egypt needs a democratic legacy
Nice op-ed by Heba Saleh.
- YouTube - Keynes vs. Hayek Rap Video
- Egyptian Chronicles: Islam Online Strike Online
IslamOnline, one of the biggest portals in the Middle East, on strike.
- Dubai’s other scandal
Graham Usher calls attention to the capture of Jundallah leader.
- A night alongside Amonsito workers on the sidewalk | Al-Masry Al-Youm: Today's News from Egypt
The stories of striking workers.
- من هو مرشح الوطنى (الإجبارى) للرئاسة؟ - ضياء رشوان - مقالات وأعمدة - جريدة الشروق
Dia Rashwan says the NDP should name its presidential candidate now and publishes a list of top members.
- DUBAI: Questions continue to surround alleged Mossad killing of Hamas operative | Babylon & Beyond | Los Angeles Times
UAE says there will be revenge...
- a-films: video: "checkpoints and more"
Documentary of Nahr al-Bared Palestinian refugee camp in Lebanon.
- ADL, AIPAC continue march towards irrelevance
It's the linkages, stupid - good stuff about how Petraeus woke up to importance of Isr-Pal by talking to Iraqi tribal sheikhs.
- Egypt Supreme Court backs women judges
Retrogade judges flummoxed.
- Memo From Cairo - Political Levers Lock Into Gear in Election Year - NYTimes.com
On the mass arrests of Muslim Brothers ahead of elections.
- Egypt's chance for change - washingtonpost.com
WaPo editorial backs ElBaradei, and urges State Dept. to do the same.