- South Sudan's biggest ethnic group: On your tractor, if you can | The Economist
On the Dinkas.
- Al-Ahram Weekly | Opinion | Islamist shortcomings
Hamzawy on the limits of Islamist participation when politics remains closed off.
- Haim Saban, producer, in Hollywood, Washington, Israel : The New Yorker
Profile of key Israel lobby funder.
- Postcard from Tehran - By Hooman Majd | Foreign Policy
An informative piece.
- American anger over IDF use of US Army uniforms for prisoners in stockade « Coteret
Surplus US uniforms used in Israel prisons.
- The World's Top Dissidents: Aung San Suu Kyi, the Dalai Lama, and more | Foreign Policy
Plenty of Middle Easterners there.
- The other Egypt - The National Newspaper
Jack Shenker on Upper Egypt.
- Dar al-Hadith دار الحديث
New blog by Ibn Siqilli on hadiths.
- ei: Quartet ex-envoy's investment helps Israel greenwash settlements
James Wolfensohn invest in settlement company.
- Arab world mourns loss of leading intellectual - The National Newspaper
Mohammed Abed al Jabri.
- Harrods sold for £1.5bn as Mohamed Al Fayed retires | Business | guardian.co.uk
The queen's baqal stays Arab hamdullah.
- Hend Rostom After 30 Years
Zeinobia on the Egyptiam bombshell actress.
- J Street, European Style: New Dovish Lobby Launches – Forward.com
BHL is involved which is all I need to know.
- Book review: A Mosque in Munich - WSJ.com
New book on Muslim Brotherhood's European efforts.
- وزارة الإتصالات وتكنولوجيا المعلومات
The first Arabic domain name is Egypt's Ministry of CIT: http://موقع.وزارة-الأتصالات.مصر/. Now can we replace http?
- The Internet has changed forever, and no one seems to have noticed — Crooked Timber
On ICANN and the new Arabic TLDs.
- Algeria: Stop Suppressing Protests | Human Rights Watch
Protests blocked, Facebook group closed.
- IAEA chief focuses on Israel
Amano wants to get support to pressure Israel to join NPT.
- All played out: a Middle Eastern football fantasy that fails to score - The National Newspaper
Review of "Drumbeat".
- Citizen holds one-man pro-Mubarak demo | Al-Masry Al-Youm: Today's News from Egypt
- The Associated Press: From meat to wages, economic woes fuel Egypt anger
Pricey meat and more.
- On An Overgrown Path: I am in an even larger prison
On Gnawa music and rituals in Morocco.
- WORDS OF WISDOM: MOHAMMED ELBARADEI ON THE IRANIAN NUCLEAR ISSUE « The Race for Iran
Says Bush missed opportunities and outlines Iranian ambitions.