- When The ADL Gave White Nationalism A Free Pass, Did “Pro-Israel” Politics Play A Role?
Max Blumenthal digs up more ADL racist dirt.
- Egyptian minister calls on Muslims to flood J’lem
For once I agree.
- Gaza power plant shuts down for lack of fuel (AFP)
So much for the relaxing of that blockade.
- Israel: The Alternative | The New York Review of Books
Classic Tony Judt.
- American VIP humiliated at airport
Former Clintonista against BDS gets a taste of what she supports.
- Was the tree really on Israeli territory? Not quite. « P U L S E
An important note on the Lebanese-Israeli border.
- Salafism as a Utopian Movement
- Alex Higgins | The Economist
Wonderful obituary of the snooker player.
- David Hirst: the voice of reason in Middle East journalism - The National Newspaper
My piece on Hirst and his new book.
- Egypt's restive Bedouin: Triangle of trouble | The Economist
Good piece on the complicated picture in Sinai.
- Lexington: Build that mosque | The Economist
In support of Cordoba House
- Egyptian woman tells TV of alleged police rape
It keeps getting worse.