- Peretz, Thomas, and the Middle East double standard - The Boston Globe
- Hundreds of protesters stage anti-Mubarak rally in downtown Cairo | Al-Masry Al-Youm
Revival of protests?
A new e-zine on Arab affairs.
- The case against the case for Gamal Mubarak | Al-Masry Al-Youm: Today's News from Egypt
My column, answering Tarek Masoud.
- Some questions and answers about nuclear power in Egypt | Greenpeace International
A case against.
- Contesting Past and Present at Silwan by Joel Beinin
- On the Cheapness of Life - Ta-Nehisi Coates - The Atlantic
Cutting through the crap on the Peretz Affair.
- Fayyad Is Not the Problem, but Fayyadism Is Not the Solution to Palestine’s Political Crisis
- How dozens of Israeli Arab 'espionage' arrests ended in minor convictions - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
"ttorney Hussein Abuhussein, who represented Said and has witnessed many such security cases, told Haaretz that the legal clause pertaining to contact with enemy agents is so broad that it turns any meeting, phone conversation or online contact with an Arab from an enemy state into a criminal offense. Abuhussein says this includes people living in the West Bank and Gaza; sometimes the security apparatus won't even say who the alleged agent is."
- RE: Mauritanian raid against AQIM « The Moor Next Door
- Palestinian state 'should take in Israeli Arabs' (AFP)
Says Avigdor Lieberman.
- Jonathan Schneer's "The Balfour Declaration," reviewed by Eugene Rogan
- Ahmed Fouad II, Egypt's Lonely King Without a Throne - WSJ.com
On monarchy nostalgy in Egypt.
- Robert Fisk: Freedom, democracy and human rights in Syria - The Independent
Fisk talks to the son of Rifaat al-Assad.
- Is That What Arabs Really Think About Iran? | The Middle East Channel
- Dude, You Have no Quran
- So Gamal Mubarak Office Now Stalks Bloggers !!
- The Great Internet Freedom Fraud - By Evgeny Morozov | Foreign Policy
The Haystack scam.
- A Bipartisan Look at the Israel Lobby by Philip Giraldi -- Antiwar.com
A critique of the Bipartisan Policy Center.
- Blog post stirs mixed emotions over Harvard honor for educator - The Boston Globe
L'affaire Peretz continues.