Multiple non- Masrero link dumps below.
- A False Foundation? AQAP, Tribes and Ungoverned Spaces in Yemen | Combating Terrorism Center at West Point
- CairObserver — The curious case of the Cleopatra Palace Hotel
- CairObserver — VOTE for the Egyptian NGO El Nafeza and help reduce Cairo's black cloud (watch the video)
- Bahrain: Shouting in the dark - Programmes - Al Jazeera English
- Dire Consequences for Backing the US State Department's Consensus on the Two State Solution | The Electronic Intifada
- The economics of the Arab spring - FT.com
- Robots may replace low-skilled workers in Abu Dhabi - Technology - ArabianBusiness.com
- Le Figaro - International : Provocations salafistes en Tunisie
- Tunisian police stop hardline attack on TV station | Al-Masry Al-Youm: Today's News from Egypt
- Basheer al-Baker, "Michel Kilo: A Voice of Courage in Syria"
- False Hopes for Palestinian Non-Violent Protest - By Wendy Pearlman | The Middle East Channel
- Who are Tunisia's political parties? - Features - Al Jazeera English
- Assad's Alawites: The guardians of the throne - Features - Al Jazeera English
- The Emerging Political Spectrum in Egypt - Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Tunisian Election Season Kicks Off - IWPR Institute for War & Peace Reporting - P50463
- Islamist protesters attack Tunisian TV station over animated film Persepolis | Film | guardian.co.uk
- Egypt May Be Forced to Seek IMF Loan It Rejected: Arab Credit - Businessweek
- Tunisie : les “salafistes” à l’attaque de Nessma TV | Culture et politique arabes
- Secular concerns grow ahead of Tunisia poll - FT.com
- Will Libya’s oil again prove its curse? - Le Monde diplomatique - English edition
- Has the January revolution achieved anything? - Opinion - Ahram Online
- La Saga des baltajias au Maroc
The king od Morocco's baltagiya
- Egypt's Polvara Spinning and Weaving shuts factories after workers push for nationalisation - Ahram Online
- Panic of the Plutocrats - NYTimes.com
Krugmon on the insane reaction to the Occupy Wall St. movement.
- Aboul Fotouh: Christians picked wrong time and place
- Le Figaro: Les actes anti-Arabes se multiplient en Israël
Far right attacks on Arabs on the rise in Israel.
- Iran cleric in pilgrimage plea - FT.com
- "Iraq sends a lifeline to Assad"
From always useful FLC
- Michael Nabil’s release is essential for Egyptian democracy & rule of law « Democrati.net
- An Arab Citizen - مواطن عربي: Egypt's latest 8th of October Amendments To Election Law
- Will the Real Benjamin Netanyahu Please Stand Up? - By Daniel Levy
Bibi never wanted peace.