- Moroccan elections challenged by voter mistrust
- Merci, mais non merci
Ibn Kafka boycotts Morocco's parliamentary elections (me too)
- Le Figaro - International : Alaa el-Aswany : «L'Égypte connait un vrai massacre»
- Youm7 English Edition | Qaradawi arrives in Cairo
Go back home to Qatar ya sheikh al-riyal.
- الانتخابات هى الحل - فهمي هويدي - بوابة الشروق
Elections are the solution says Fahmi Howeidy.
- Morocco's Islamists may bolster next government
PJD once again seen as favorite, but they've been proven wrong before.
- Felix Arabia: Reuters responds to social media criticism on Yemen reporter
- The SCAF's End Game | Atlantic Council
Good piece by Magdy Samaan.
- Breaking news: Parties mull two week postponement of parliamentary elections
- Amb. Marc Ginsberg: Unholy Alliance: Egypt's Military & The Muslim Brotherhood
This guy was an idiot in Morocco and I don't trust his conspiratorial claims about Egypt.
- Egypt police struggle to regain pride on still-skimpy salaries - latimes.com
- The Second Republic of Tahrir - By Ashraf Khalil | Foreign Policy
- Officers Against Corruption group calls for new police leadership
- On the Magic Carpet of the Met by Peter Brown | The New York Review of Books
Review of the Met's Islamic art collection.
- Imprisoned Moroccan Rapper Defied the King | Al Akhbar English
- Moroccan protesters demand boycott of poll - FT.com
- The Hatred, and Hope, for Arab Christians - NYTimes.com
- Defining a Culture in Doha’s Desert by Hugh Eakin | NYRblog | The New York Review of Books
Qatar's arts museums.
- AQIM’s Mokhtar Belmokhtar speaks out « al-Wasat – الوسط
- Maroc : Le Mouvement du 20 février appelle à boycotter les élections législatives
Call for boycott of Morocco's parliamentary elections.
- Sanctions That Are Designed to Fail | The National Interest Blog
Pillar on Iran sanctions.
- Egyptians in calm Delta town expect fair election | Reuters
It's different in the country.
- Napoleon's Curse - By Ian Buruma | Foreign Policy
On America's "illusion of omnipotence."
- Violence in Egypt: Flaring up again | The Economist
- Right-wing group mapping Jerusalem businesses that employ Arabs - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
RT @DidiRemez: | Right-wing group mapping #Jerusalem businesses that employ Arabs | Haaretz
- Egypt Pays Record Nine-Month Yield as IMF Approach ‘Late’ - Bloomberg
Interest rates through the roof, increasing cost of borrowing.
- Egypt's couple to face trial for indecency - The Egyptian Gazette
Naked blogger Alia Magdy
- Egyptian blogger Aliaa Elmahdy: Why I posed naked - CNN.com
My Exclusive CNN interview by with @aliaaelmahdy about why she posed naked: #NudePhotoRevolutionary @Bassem_Sabry
- Americans, Put Away Your Quills - By Nathan J. Brown | The Middle East Channel
A good piece — when I think that a few years ago Noah Feldman was writing Iraq's constitution.
- Bahrain: Teen killed when police car hit oil slick - Boston.com
RT @SultanAlQassemi: AP: Bahrain protester killed by police vehicle
- The contradictions of the Arab Spring « radical africa
- FRIDE - Constitutional Reform in Young Arab Democracies
- Lebanon news - NOW Lebanon -"Sexy Eyes" Banned in Saudi Arabia
RT @hisham_melhem: Who is afraid of “sexy eyes”?. A new milestone in the annals of oppression of women.
- (404) http://t.co/ONNC
RT @guardian_world: Great interview with Laila Soueif, on hunger strike to protest arrest of her son #Alaa Abdel Fattah ...
- Meet the new president of Tunisia | The Middle East Channel
Moncef Marzouki - a year ago who would have thought!?
- (500) http://english.ahram.org.eg/News/26780.aspx
Mubarak's vice president decries Friday demonstration via @ahramonline
- Egyptian activist's family call for Tahrir Square protest against military trials | World news | The Guardian
Great interview with Laila Soueif, on hunger strike to protest arrest of her son #Alaa Abdel Fattah #freealaa
- Saving Cairo Station
- Egypt's Intense Election Eve | Middle East Research and Information Project
Focusing on al-Adl, one of the more interesting new parties out there.
- Revolutionary road: Among the Syrian opposition
Emile Hokayem talks to the Free Syrian Army
- Seeds of dissent in the state TV fortress | Al-Masry Al-Youm
- Morocco to grapple with economic reform after polls - Economy - Business - Ahram Online
- Election Dilemmas for Morocco's Protest Movement - By Adria Lawrence | The Middle East Channel
- Egyptian Elections, Necessary But Not Sufficient - By Rabab El Mahdi | The Middle East Channel
- Do Egypt's Liberals Stand a Chance? - By Evan Hill | Foreign Policy
- Egypt Journalists' Syndicate slams military trials for civilians - Politics - Egypt - Ahram Online
RT @cairowire: journalists' syndicate slams military trials for civilians — first statement of its kind: #egypt #SC ...
- Kuwait parliament stormed by protesters | euronews, world news
RT @euronews: Kuwait parliament stormed by protesters
- PA seeks cash payoff from U.S., Israel for not pressing for UN recognition - Haaretz
- (404) http://t.co/v10j4w0f%E2%80%9D
RT @bencnn: “@jeniferfenton: 'World's most expensive bathtub' purchased for Dh6.4m in #Dubai #UAE Next: #occupydubai ?
- Egypt chooses high-profile counsel in gas deal arbitration | Al-Masry Al-Youm