- Muslim Brotherhood member files lawsuit against 3 Revolutionary Socialists - Ahram
Disgusting. (Update: I am told it was withdrawn on 25 December.)
- Military-owned factories threaten farmers' livelihoods in Fayoum | Al-Masry Al-Youm
- Public figures in Egypt advocate early presidential elections - Ahram
- That Tele-Islamist demagogue: Yusuf Al-Qaradawi
Told to preach at Abdel Wahab mosque.
- Stratfor Hacked, 200GB Of Emails, Credit Cards Stolen, Client List Released | ZeroHedge
Anonymous' latest. But what did Stratfor do?
- Spin the Globe: Ryan Knighton in Cairo
A Canadian blind man's experience — wonderful.
- Fresh Tunisian Movement Grows - IWPR
Occupy Bardo keeps new govt honest.
- Islamism and the Arab awakening - FT.com
Argues that Turkey, not Saudi will be Islamists' model - not in Egypt though methinks.
- Assad's Lebanese Invasion - By Mitchell Prothero | Foreign Policy
Shame on March 8.
- Tunisia's Economic Challenges - Carnegie
Report by Lahcen Achy.
- Egyptian Military Adviser Calls Attack on Woman Justified - NYTimes.com
NYT will Gen. Kato into the most ignominous SCAF member. Name lends itself to it, sounds very Star Wars.
- Drip, Jordan by Ben Ehrenreich
Israel's water war against Palestine, in Harpers.
- Don't Stop at Iraq: Why the U.S. Should Withdraw from the Entire Persian Gulf - Toby C. Jones - International - The Atlantic
- Now The Bombs « Qunfuz
Robin Yassin-Kassab on the Syrian bombings.
- جوزيه يرتدي تيشيرت عليه صورة شهيد مصر محمد مصطفي - YouTube
Ahly coach Manuel Jose wears T-shirt with martyr's image.
- Felix Arabia: UAE revokes citizenship of several Islamists
- Resurrecting Boulac Bridge
I like this idea.
- مسخرة : توفيق عكاشة جايب عريس لنوارة نجم واسماء محفوظ - YouTube
the Tharwat Okasha "comedy" (more like threat against Asma Mahfouz and Nawara Negm) #scaf
- BBC News - Eric Hobsbawm on 2011: ‘It reminds me of 1848...’
- Tunisie : la mauvaise foi des intégristes | Jeuneafrique.com
On Tunisian Salafis.
- Blog: Walls go up | Al-Masry Al-Youm
Excellent post by Sarah Carr.
- Wired For Repression - Bloomberg
Visualization of the surveillance market and its victims.