- The Brewing Battle Over Egypt's Constitution | Atlantic Council
- Egyptian women cane morality police
- ElBaradei unveils own crisis plan for Egypt’s economy | Al-Masry Al-Youm
Pretty good plan to start with.
- Tunisia's Student Salafis - By Monica Marks
This is an important test for Ennahda.
- Hamas: Muslim Brotherhood’s Egyptian Elections Victory Puts Israel’s Security In Peril
- Russian naval flotilla docks in Syria: state media
- Kuwait to naturalise some stateless: minister
- Egypt's new war of information | Al-Masry Al-Youm
by Sherif Abdel Quddous.
- Oh Sweet Arabia: The Libya Revolution; What Now?
Pls read, #Libyan #Revolution; What Now?
- Book Review: 'All the Missing Souls' and 'Justice and the Enemy' - WSJ.com
Wow. Look what John Yoo just penned 4 WSJ: Prosecuting the Peace -- John Yoo on how to stop war crimes:
- The president, the patriarch and the general - Egypt - Ahram Online
Egypt: The president, the patriarch and the general by @deascheire for @ahramonline
- Le monde selon Gilles Kepel - France Culture
6m of reporting from Aden by Gilles Kepel. [Fr]
- WARNING: Careful when opposition demand a 100% elected government | We Speak News
- Qatar, Unveiling Tensions, Suspends Sale of Alcohol - WSJ.com
To call this a "counter-revolution" is bizarre.
- Palestinian Sesame Street ails without US funds
- Mideast Tunes: Music for Social Change
- Suzanne Mubarak: Egypt's Mean Queen - The Daily Beast
This story has errors, a simplistic approach and a stupid headline. But some interesting nuggets.
- Why Ron Paul Is Right And Barack Obama Is Wrong About Iran - The Dish | By Andrew Sullivan - The Daily Beast
- Rapper's Imprisonment Tests Moroccan Reforms - NPR - #FreeHaked #Moroco #Maroc - YouTube
NPR reports on the arrest of Moroccan activist and rap artist Mouad Haked #Feb20 #Morocco #FreeHaked
- TelQuel : Démocratie zéro
Op-ed says PJD gave in to palace too much on govt. [Fr]
- الشعب خطير - ٢٥ يناير ٢٠١٢ Don't mess with the people. 25th January, 2012 - YouTube
@salmasaid @mosireen +10000000 - "الشعب خطير" - - احلى فيديو اتعمل عن ثورتنا الشعبية المستمرّة - #jan25
- BBC News - Syria opposition leader Burhan Ghalioun looks to future
RT @abuaardvark: SNC's Burhan Ghalyoun talks to the BBC about what might be done in Syria
- Is Ron Paul Setting Back Non-Interventionism? Ctd - The Dish | By Andrew Sullivan - The Daily Beast
More on why you don't have to like Ron Paul to appreciate what he's doing re: foreign policy debate.
- FJP Chair: FJP Visions for Egypt's Future
A program for governing, of sorts. Will they really keep point two though?
- Egypt's Salafi Surge - By Sarah A. Topol | Foreign Policy
Reported from Dakahliya.
- U.S.: Muslim Brotherhood gave assurances on Egypt-Israel peace treaty - Haaretz
Problem is, MB has 10 different positions on everything.
- Security in Egypt's Sinai a cause for concern - YouTube
Story of kidnapped boy.
- Syria and the Arab League: No end in sight | The Economist
- Iran v the United States: Iran’s warning | The Economist
I want a Zolfaqar speedboat.
- Egypt’s elections: Patience and steady nerves required | The Economist
- TelQuel : Le Maroc tel qu'il est
A look at Morocco's royal cabinet, aka shadow govt.
- Chris Hedges: Brace Yourselves. The US Empire Is Over « P U L S E
If you have three hours to spare to listen to this long interview, it's well worth it.
- A Reset for U.S. Policy? Not Now, But Watch the Base | Al-Shabaka
Interview with Rachid Khalidi.
- The Associated Press: One year on, no answers to Egypt church bombing
- Unofficial English Translation of the Libyan Electoral Law 2012 « Shabab Libya
RT @abuaardvark: RT @libyanproud: Unofficial English Translation of Draft Libyan #Electoral #Law 2012: via Many Lib ...