- Islamist businessmen challenge Egypt's old money
On EBDA, Hassan Malek, the Turkish connection and the new Islamic financial elite from Reuters
- Qatar funds major project to rebuild Gaza - Haaretz
- Crown prince rises to key role in Qatar - FT.com
- Le Figaro : Mali: Paris souhaite une intervention militaire rapide
- Israel Counted Calories Needed for Gazans in Blockade - NYTimes.com
- The Art of Helping Leaders Put Their Shoes On | Atlantic Council
Aswani: "President Morsi has no more political vision than Hosni Mubarak possessed."
- At Security Council, UN political chief urges renewed focus on overcoming Israeli-Palestinian stalemate
- Bahrain: How the police recruit radicals | The Economist
- The Brotherhood needs us more than we need them: Salafist Nour Party spokesman - Ahram Online
Interview with Nader Bakkar.
- Al Hayat-The Jordanian Muslim Brotherhood Also Awaiting The Outcome In Syria?
- Murat Karayilan: Hoping for a Kurdish Spring - Al Jazeera
Syrian PKK leader.
- It's official: Israeli govt confirms Jews are no longer the majority in historic Palestine
- U.S. Singles Out Libyan Islamist as a Commander in Consulate Attack, Libyans Say - NYT
- FBI arrests man for attempting to bomb NY Fed | Reuters
Another entrapment operation?
- Egypt’s Islamist revival most evident at the grass roots - The Washington Post
- The Middle East Could Be a Cradle of Innovation
What, monotheism, alphabet, algebra, etc. not enough? Give us a break.
- The Brookings Institution demands servile journalism | Glenn Greenwald
- A Barometer for Arab Democracy | Marc Lynch
- A Revolutionary Foreign Policy - By Amr Darrag | Foreign Policy
- Translation of the released constitutional draft- Part 1 - Daily News Egypt
- Turkish PM, Iran's Ahmadinejad hold surpise Syria talks in Baku
- Morsy's presidency no protection from police for Islamist
- Major US Newspapers Criticize Obama’s Approach to Syrian Crisis
- Qatari spy chief leaves Cairo after two-day visit
- As work on final draft of constitution begins, Salafis mobilize against it
- U.S. Relocates Diplomat in Cairo Row
- Brahimi Seeks Syria Cease-Fire for Id
- Egypt's Salafists: A closer look - Ahram Online
Parting the beards.
- Report: 88 tortured, 34 killed in Morsy's first 100 days | Egypt Independent
So how does that compare to Mubarak?
- Turkey Bans All Syrian Aircraft as Tension Over War Escalates - NYTimes.com
- Egypt's Doctors Plan Resignations to Pressure Government - Businessweek
- Loophole Allows Saudi Arabian Businesses to Spend Freely in Our Election | The Nation
- ABDEL-MEGUID MAHMOUD RETURNS TO EARTH AFTER ASTOUNDING JOURNEY | Inanities
- Egypt Prepares Draft Law on ‘Political Thuggery,’ Ahram Says - Bloomberg
- Security Council paves way for possible intervention force in northern Mali
- Jackson Diehl: How Obama bungled the Syrian revolution - The Washington Post
Dielh has no credibility to talk about anything.
- Britain’s first modern philosopher: The significations of his words | The Economist
- Jordan and its king: As beleaguered as ever | The Economist
- Revolutionary 'Khaled Said' page blasts Brotherhood version of Tahrir clashes - Ahram Online
- Jama'a al-Islamiya: We will fight for Sharia, even if blood is shed
so glad they're reformed
- Liberal political movements call for protest Friday
To commemorate previous Friday protest.