By Jove here are the links.
- Saudi youth urged to stay out of Syria - FT.com
- New Salafi Party Signals Leftist Trend in Islamist Economics | Atlantic Council
But is it leftist or just populist?
- Iraq's youngest casualties of war - By David Kenner | FP Passport
Heavy metal poisoning.
- Fissures in Hizballah's Edifice of Control | MERIP
Dissident Shia groups in the Dahiye.
- Syria Comment » Archives » Syrian War Spillover in Iraq Will Be Much Worse than in Lebanon
- Institutionalizing America’s Targeted Killing Program | Politics, Power, and Preventive Action
- Alexandria Salafists open fire on liberals, striking workers in Eid sermons
- Getting Iran to say 'uncle' might not be smart
- StillSUDAN: The Yarmouk complex: Sudan in the world
- Candidates ignore plight of Palestinians - The Hill
Nadia Hijab on the (slim) difference between presidential candidates
- Crucial Issues for Egypt Obscured Amid Uproar Over Constitution Draft - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East
- The unbelievers: Post-Alber Saber, more atheists struggle to assert their identity | Egypt Independent
- Medina: Saudis take a bulldozer to Islam's history - The Independent
- To curb extremism Egypt must revamp university curricula - Opinion - Ahram Online
- Former Palestinian fighter detained for months by PA security forces - thestar.com
Insights into inner PA struggle for power.
- After Benghazi attacks, extremists akin to al-Qaeda stir fear in eastern Libya - The Washington Post
- Sudan: a front for Israel's proxy war on Sinai jihadis? | Reuters
- The Sharia as the Main Source of Legislation?
New book on the Egyptian constitutional debate.
- Islamist leaders nominate Shater for next People's Assembly speaker | Egypt Independent
he'd have to be elected first.
- Don't Blame Unrest on Arab Spring | RAND
Blame it on the autocrats.
- Mubarak's friend and tycoon Hussein Salem tests Egypt's investigators - The National
- BBC - Adam Curtis Blog: HE'S BEHIND YOU
Another insanely good post, about Qadhafi.
- RE: The ‘Accidental’ Shooting of the Mauritanian President | The Moor Next Door
- Egypt’s Syrian refugees live on the edge : EgyptMonocle
- Cairobserver — AN URGENT APPEAL: SAVE DAHSHUR RESERVOIR
- Egypt to discuss $2 billion aid from Algeria: paper | Reuters
Algeria on a roll.