- Aleppo betrayed by attacks that are foreign to its nature - The National
- Blasphemy may extend to Twitter friends - UPI.com
- Inside Syria’s whirlwind of war - Salon.com
- The govt withdrew NGO draft law, says MP | Egypt Independent
- Clinton: We need Assad's consent to put troops in Syria | The Cable
Er… don't think you'll get it.
- Dear Israel Lobby, We Give Up -- Please Give Us an Acceptable Way of Insulting You | | AlterNet
Is that asking too much?
- Daily Kos: What I Learned at the Airport in Bahrain
- Dar Al Hayat - Oil in a Week - Sudan's Oil and Compromise
- Syria: 'the regime put in our lives a system of killing people'
- Egypt’s Never-Ending Revolution - NYTimes.com
- U.S. officials: Al Qaida behind Syria bombings | McClatchy
- New Texts Out Now: Joshua Stacher, Adaptable Autocrats: Regime Power in Egypt and Syria
Dr. Josh's book is out!
- Egypt's Other Revolution: Modernizing the Military-Industrial Complex
- Egypt's army ruler urges good U.S. ties after NGO raids | Reuters
Still playing games.
- Newest Identified SCAF Member brings count to 22 - Egypt Data Blog
- Tunisie : l’islamisation orchestrée : Nawaat
On Islamization campaign by Nahda
- Homs bloodshed spills over into Lebanon - The Independent
- Malaysia Deports Writer Wanted by Saudi Arabia - WSJ.com
Horrible - expected from KSA, but shame on Malaysia.
- Jordan's Muslim Brotherhood urge 'jihad' against Syrian regime | Egypt Independent
- IMF deal critical for Egypt, say economists - FT.com
- 42 reasons to dismiss Susan Rice’s rage
Rami Khouri: "Susan Rice’s anger and disgust with the Russian-Chinese veto were largely hollow and meaningless, because in reality they reflected more U.S. hubris and pride than any credible diplomacy."
- BBC News - Syria's slide towards civil war
BBC's Paul Wood on evidence of sectarian killing + prisoner executions in #Syria struggle between govt + opposition
- Renowned Egyptian journalist Galal Amer dies - Politics - Egypt - Ahram Online
Journalist Galal Amer dies: reportedly in pain at state of #Egypt
- [toread] Prosecution of U.S. pro-democracy activists in Egypt: The SCAF's game plan | The Middle East Channel
The SCAF's NGO Gamble: Yezid Sayigh
- Telecommunication Revolution « 3arabawy
- SCAF hails Egyptians for choosing work over strike calls - Politics - Egypt - Ahram Online
- Arab League backs Syria opposition, calls for peacekeepers | Reuters
- Un jeune arrêté pour « atteinte aux sacralités » | Le Soir-echos
Libyan who occupied 50 hotel suites demands £1m compensation over MI6 torture claims | Mail Online
Belhaj and entourage used indoor pool at Radisson Blu according to Daily Mail, except Radisson has no indoor pool
- Eyeing the Arab spring: Gloom and bloom | The Economist
The view from Herzliya.
- Egypt’s turmoil: It goes on and on | The Economist
- Fouad Ajami: The Man Of The Sword: Two Poems By Nizar Qabbani | The New Republic
- BACKGROUNDER: THE CAMPAIGN AGAINST NGOS IN EGYPT
Handy report from POMED.
- Freedom & Justice Party FJP
Al-Shater: Coalition Gov't Urgently Needed, FJP Ready to Form One: Al-Shater, Muslim Brotherhood (MB) Deputy Cha...
- Maroc : l'ancien directeur général de l'ONDA Abdelhanine Benallou mis sous écrou
#Maroc: Benallou, grand commis de l'Etat, en prison. Croisade anti-corruption des islamistes du PJD?