Here are the results of a poll of 1200 likely voters by the national Al Ahram newspaper:
1. Amr Moussa, former head of the Arab League: 31.5%
2. Salafi sheikh Hazem Salah Abu Ismail: 22.7%
3. Mubarak-appointed (and short-lived) interim prime minister Ahmad Shafiq: 10.2%
4. Mubarak intelligence chief Omar Suleiman (who has not officially announced his candidacy): 9.3%
5. Former Brotherhood leader and Islamist moderate Abdel Moneim Aboul Fotouh: 8.3%
6. Leftist opposition figure Hamdeen Sabahi: 4.9%
Of course these results have probably already been changed significantly by the entrance into the field of Muslim Brotherhood leader and candidate Khairat El Shater. The poll also notes that 94.5% of respondents said they planned to vote.