On my way back to Egypt, after an absence from all the exhausting mayhem.
- Muslim Brotherhood: We will not put Egypt-Israel peace treaty to referendum - Haaretz
- Qatar and Saudi Arabia at odds over Shater’s nomination | Egypt Independent
Sultan Qassemi has good details here.
- Abdel-Moneim Abul-Fotouh - Meet the candidates - Presidential elections 2012 - Ahram Online
- No fixed timeline to conclude Egypt loan talks: IMF - Economy - Business - Ahram Online
دستور للمصريين.. لا معركة مع الإسلاميين - رباب المهدى - بوابة الشروق
Good piece from Rabab El Mahdi on constit'l comm
- Caretaker pope demands more Coptic representation on constitutional panel | Egypt Independent
- Egypt says no IMF agreement until June - DNE
- Abol Fotouh to Hiwar: “I am against the MB declaring support to candidate”.
- Egypt's Looming Economic Shock Doctrine | The Nation
Sherif Abdel Quddous
- The internet in the Middle East: The Arab Spring’s online backlash | The Economist
- Political Imaginaries in Saudi Arabia: Revolutionaries without A Revolution
- Guest Post: Byrne in Tunisia « The Moor Next Door
- Don’t Fear a Nuclear Arms Race in the Middle East - By Steven A. Cook | Foreign Policy
- Abul-Fotouh fears voter buyout in upcoming presidential elections - Ahram
Fears Egypt could be 'run by imbeciles again'
- U.S. and Other Countries Move to Increase Assistance to Syrian Rebels - NYTimes.com
- Swedish minister quits after Saudi arms row - Al Jazeera English
- Beyond Tahrir: Public Opinion post #Jan25