I know I recently said I would only do link dumps once a week since I introduced the new short posts, but there is so much to link to.
- Mohamed Morsi's move raises new questions for Egypt | World news | guardian.co.uk
My op-ed for the Guardian on Morsi's night of power.
- Lost Egyptian pyramids appear on Google Earth
- Who killed the Egyptian security guards in Sinai? | Egypt Independent
- Egypt’s new military leadership - Daily News Egypt
- Everything is Orientalist, Rami Khouri edition
Rebuke to Khouri, Syria edition
- Morsi’s Ramadan Surprise - Carnegie Endowment
Nathan Brown's take.
- Egypt's politics: Morsi's move | The Economist
“There are some members of the #SCAF who helped Mr Morsi do this, and they will now be beholden to him” #egypt
- Morsy's corrective revolution
- Transcript: Egypt: A second republic? - Empire - Al Jazeera English
- Egyptian authorities ban popular history book on Middle East - Ahram Online
- Pro-revolution coalition urges Morsi to fulfill his promises after wresting executive powers - Ahram Online
- Morsy grooms a new rank of officers, experts say | Egypt Independent
- ElBaradei hails Morsy’s military reshuffle, Sahry rules out People's Assembly revival | Egypt Independent
- Lamborghini Morsi | Marc Lynch
- Entretien avec Benjamin Barthe, journaliste au Monde - Acrimed
Interview with prize-winning Le Monde reporter
- An Orderly Post-Assad Transition
Rami Khouri takes on the pessimists on Syria. Hope he's right.
- Presidential adviser: Tantawi, Anan were surprised by removal | Egypt Independent
- Egypt: Morsy Ousts Military Chiefs in Move to Regain Power | TIME.com
- Egyptian President Morsi's Counter Coup, Move Three | Atlantic Council
- End the Killing NOW | Rescue Rohingya
- Abdel Fattah al-Sisi: New commander of the armed forces | Egypt Independent
- BBC News - Egypt President Mursi explains army chief replacement
- National Front for Justice and Democracy calls for Sinai march - Politics - Egypt - Ahram Online
- Moroccans protest against high prices - Daily News Egypt