A mish-mash of informational overload.
- The Supreme Constitutional Court Rejects Mekki Proposal to Unify the Judicial Bodies
- Al-Ahram Weekly | Egypt | Amid the intrigue
What was the Emir of Qatar's recent trip to Egypt about?
- What We Owe A Professional Army
- Term for women provokes row in Tunisia
- Egypt’s president: Brothers in charge | The Economist
The Economist backs Morsi, with caveats.
- Syria dropped from world Islamic body
- Les batailles de Damas (1/3)
- Gulf state citizens evacuate Lebanon
After Syria threats.
- Light at the End of their Tunnels? Hamas & the Arab Uprisings - ICG
Latest report from Gaza.
- Egypt's High Court magistrates condemn justice minister's criticism of legal verdicts - Ahram Online
- Nile City Towers 'assailants' were unarmed: Egyptian NGO - Ahram Online
- Syria Q&A: 'Life is tough and the violence will get worse.'
Good Q&A but full headline is misleading!
- Words of Women from the Egyptian Revolution | Episode 10: Mahienour El-Massry - YouTube
- Tunisia: Draft law criminalising offending religious values is… · Article 19
- Egypt's most extreme hardliners in Sinai revival
- Centamin produces gold record from mine - FT.com
- Yatom: Israel may have to destroy parts of Gaza, Lebanon
In Iran strike. Anywhere else?
- Israeli demands from Obama - Ynetnews
Go f$% yourselves.
- Mekki finalising judicial independence law - Daily News Egypt
- Controversial measures considered to combat power crisis - Daily News Egypt
- U.N. humanitarian chief in Syria to highlight dire situation
- لا خروج آمن لمجلس القتل العسكري | الاشتراكيون الثوريون
New statement by the #RevSoc
- Transparency first
An egyptian just wants to know what's going on.
- AFP: US to retain close ties with Egypt's military: Pentagon
- On Paper Morsi is More Powerful Than Mubarak and Tantawi Put Together
- Panetta & Clinton differ over 'Syrian no-fly zone'
- Guest Post: Is Egypt’s Central Bank Too Tight-Lipped? « REBEL ECONOMY
- Everyone’s an Islamist now
Thanassis Cambanis argues the term has outlived its usefulness.
- What Mohamed Morsy’s Actions Say About the State of Egypt | World | TIME.com
Five things Morsi's counter-coup tell us about Egypt - @TonyKaron
- Embattled Dystopia – Justin Marozzi sees years of sectarian strife ahead for Syria
Review of new books on Syria.
- Commentary: Security Vacuum in the Sinai | The National Interest
- Sinai's Invisible War - By Mohamed Fadel Fahmy | Foreign Policy
- Turning point in Egypt’s militarization : EgyptMonocle
A turning point in Egypt’s militarization -By Sarah El Sirgany @ssirgany
- [toread] How EADS whistleblower took flight - FT.com
UK's Serious #Fraud Office has another go at a #Saudi deal (SANG). Will this one be allowed to run its course?
- On the Ground in Zabadani, a Syrian Town in Revolt | The Nation
Sherif Abdel Kuddous.