- Cairobserver — CURL: Introducing the Cairo Urban Resource Library
- Civil war gives Syrian minorities no clear option - Yahoo! News
- Saddam's statue fell, but nothing changed: the bitter regrets of Iraq's sledgehammer man | The Observer
"Then we had only one dictator, now we have hundreds"
- The Tunisian Constituent Assembly’s By-laws: A Brief Analysis | ConstitutionNet
- Politicizing Security Sector Reform in Egypt | Brookings Institution
- The Muslim Brotherhood: It’s hard being in charge | The Economist
"perhaps those diplomats who count on the Brothers to bring justice and prosperity should start hedging their bets again."
- Egypt's Police Strike and the Need for Reform | Atlantic Council
- Analysis: Egypt's opposition scents chance in election debacle | Reuters
- Egypt: On demands for the army’s return - Ahram Online
- Military casualties during SCAF rule revealed for first time
55 killed from Jan 30 2011 to Jul 29 2012
- Cairobserver — Cairo's Central Markets
- The National: Abu Dhabi's brief experiment in press freedom | New Republic
- New forensic report shows El-Gendy died from torture - Ahram Online
- The Cold Arab Spring | Playboy
Read it for the articles (NSFW, obviously)
- The Syrian Cataclysm | MERIP
The economic impact of the civil war.
- When the Jihad Came to Mali by Joshua Hammer | The New York Review of Books
- البلتاجي ينفي إشاعة تكليفة "بتطهير الداخلية " | شبكة رصد الاخبارية
Brotherhood/FJP pushing back hard against @erictrager18's Beltagy "reform the Interior Ministry" quote
- The Mosireen Collective - YouTube
If you've lost touch with what's going on outside Cairo watch @mosireen videos on #PortSaid:
- When Will Justice Be Served in Bahrain? | The Nation
Sherif Abdel Kuddous.
- Musa al-Gharbi: Is authoritarianism anti-democratic? - Your Middle East
- Karl reMarks: The Empire of Cheese: An Interview with Joseph Massad
- بدء توزيع البنزين بالكوبونات في إبريل - بوابة الشروق
Egypt is to start rationing petrol from April
- Salafi group calls for new ministry to regulate virtue and vice | Egypt Independent
- Alwaleed challenges Forbes over his billions - FT.com
Pissed off his ranking isn't higher.
- Trial begins for 94 accused of sedition in UAE - The National
- Tunisie : Les salafistes à l'assaut des écoles primaires
- Webdo » 35 candidats seulement pour la nouvelle ISIE : le désaveu !
- Jean-Pierre Filiu : "Je crois que la victoire sera politique en Syrie" | Oumma.com
- Kerry Announces $250 Million in U.S. Aid for Egypt - NYTimes.com
For immediate delivery.
- Egypt bans OCI founder, chairperson from travel | Egypt Independent
Egypt going Algerian on the Sawiris?
- The oil war - Le Monde diplomatique
How oil majors helped plan the Iraq war.
- Protesters burn Port Said police station after five run over | Egypt Independent